To view and use the Million Hearts® module, please take the time to go through the following steps at least ten minutes before the webinar begins to make sure you will be able to connect successfully. The module makes use of Carmen Connect which is provided by The Ohio State University.
Using a Computer
- Make sure you have the latest adobe flash player installed in your web browser, http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/.
- Take a speed test to make sure you have a sustainable internet connection of at least 1.5 mb/s download and 1 mb/s upload, http://speedtest.net/.
- Visit the Carmen Connect test page to end your test, and follow any of its prompts to improve your experience.
Using a Mobile Device
- For android devices, please install the Adobe Connect Application from google play.
- For iOS devices (iPhone, iPad, iPod), please install the Adobe Connect Application from the apple store.
If you still have any difficulty in viewing the webinar(s), please email email@example.com and we will respond as quickly as we can.
Million Hearts® is a national initiative of the Department of Health and Human Services to prevent one million heart attacks and strokes. The Ohio State University is proud to partner with Million Hearts in this historic effort. Join us in the National Interprofessional Education and Practice Consortium to Advance Million Hearts.
The Million Hearts® word and logo marks, and the Be One in a Million Hearts® slogan and logo marks and associated trade dress are owned by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS). Use of these marks does not imply endorsement by HHS. Use of the Marks also does not necessarily imply that the materials have been reviewed or approved by HHS.