Welcome to the Million Hearts® Challenge for Ohio State Employees.
Follow these steps to access the online modules.
- Go to http://go.osu.edu/millionhearts
- Select Ohio State Million Hearts® Challenge from the course list.
- Select create new account if you are a new user or login with your existing account if you are a returning user.
- If you are registering as a new user you will receive an email with a confirmation link to verify you have used a valid email address. After receiving this e-mail, please click on the link to activate your account.
- You will then be directed to a website and you will need to click on the button that says Enroll Me.
Million Hearts® is a national initiative of the Department of Health and Human Services to prevent one million heart attacks and strokes. The Ohio State University is proud to partner with Million Hearts in this historic effort. Join us in the National Interprofessional Education and Practice Consortium to Advance Million Hearts.
The Million Hearts® word and logo marks, and the Be One in a Million Hearts® slogan and logo marks and associated trade dress are owned by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS). Use of these marks does not imply endorsement by HHS. Use of the Marks also does not necessarily imply that the materials have been reviewed or approved by HHS.